|Ini tuan punya blog. Sungguh tak malu self-promote diri sendiri . Mak siapa ni tak malu upload gambar feeling -feeling ! I wonder where Ayra got her posing skills|
Okay mari sambung dengan blogging challenge. Entry hari ini agak narcissistic sikit sebab membebel pasal diri sendiri macam orang gila. Well I have to finish the challenge right? :P whee.
1) I'am unbelievable short, which is kind of problematic as I must always watch my weight because when I gain even a teensy weensy amount. It will show!
2) I'am so stubborn and outspoken about matters that matter to me its amazing that my family and friends still like me. I tell it like it is no sugarcoating or glazing over anything. You either like me or you don't and frankly I don't give a rat's ass.
3) I have an unhealthy obsession over shoes and bags. I can sit and stare at a shop window for hours looking at the stitching, the details, the colour, the size and the finish. If I dare to venture inside a shop, I will patiently and lovingly go to every single bag, inspect it, feel the material and imagine outfits built around it. The same goes for shoes. And yes I have committed the sin of walking in a shop trying on a few pairs and walking out. The salespeople hate me but please refer to point 2. And everyday I pick out a bag or a shoe first before anything else :P
4) I love decorating and painting right now I'am in the midst of DIY-ing my own bookcase! Sadly I don't have much time to spare for this hobby. As a teenager I moved furniture and rearranged everything in my room at least once a month.
5) My loyalty ( I don't know if this is a curse of a blessing) knows no bounds. When I love or like something I can safely assure you that it is FOREVER. That is why I have trouble embracing new situations new surroundings and new people. This point can also apply to why I find it extremely hard to leave my job no matter how difficult it gets just because I love the adrenaline rush of writing for a paper, the rush of seeing the article in print. My crazy weird interesting and funny journo buddies. See am gushing like a school girl in love! SIGH.