Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hari Ketiga Belas : Apa yang berada di dalam tas tangan seorang yang kelam-kabut dan pelupa ;/

I used to be a forgetful person. *ehem ehem* well I still am sometimes. Mama was always annoyed with these bouts of forgetfulness during my teenage years she'd shout * if your head wasn't attached to your body you might forget that toooooo!! *and I probably would have, it was that bad.

When I got pregnant with Ayra, I was determined to 'remember things' since mama told me very bluntly  that I better start remembering stuff and not leave my baby at random places.

If she was trying to scare me into finally getting organised well she sort of succeeded ! Not much but I'm getting there, by lugging around the 'kitchen sink' in my bag. The H who is nice enough to carry my luggage, whenever Ayra was in my arms, would walk around lopsided burdened by my heavy burden get it get it?!! Okay I sound demented.

My life is in my bag. And because of the nature of my job, my work 'equipment' (sounds so important kan hahaha)  must be in my bag at all times. So here it is in no particular order. I feel like Mary Poppins already :P
* err anyone wants to get me a bag organiser?*

Spare pampers, Wet Tissues and Ezerra Cream

Ayra has eczema and she tends to scratch the parts where she has it until it bleeds, doc says that her skin needs to be properly hydrated at all times to keep it from being itchy, so the cream is a life saver. As for the pampers and wet tissues well that is self explanatory any mommy would have these in their bags. And do not ask me about Ayra's toilet training adventures. That is another post for another day. Right now I have no time for annoying super efficient mommy's who like to make me feel inadequate. TQ

Media Tag and Office Tag
A media tag is an official tag from the Ministry of Information for all media and press personnel, every time you cover an assignment the tag needs to hang on your neck to make sure you're not from outer space and that you're a true blue newshound. The office tag is to be worn on office premises to make sure you look a little dumb and to ruin your carefully chosen outfit. HAHAHAH no I kid. I have to have them with me all the times, because my work can be veryyyyy unpredictable. NO SORT OF STABILITY at all.

Notebook and a variety of pens
Another work essential, also to write ideas and the groceries list. Also useful when Ayra gets artsy when we are trying to have a nice dinner in a restaurant.

Phone
My phone is of the blackberry variety, I wanted a samsung to replace my old kaput phone, The H got me a berry. Oh well. At least I have a phone and can now say the phrase * eh u bbm me okay* and * gimme ur bb pin* I feel so cool now its ridiculous! oh I sometimes do work on it too. Its a nifty little curvy little black thing :P

Pink Headphones
Headphones are just cooler than earphones. Its a lot easier to use with a scarf on. There is no problem of locating your ears and your scarf stays intact its pure GENIUS. Plus there is so many colours its insane. If I were a little bit more crazy than I already am I would probably purchase one in every colour just to match my outfits. But I'am not so this one it has to be. The colour is not any indication of my feminine-ness. Its just easy to locate in the bag. Headphones are used to listen to recordings of press conferences and interviews too occasionally.

Gastric Pills
I have very very badddd gastric attacks, sometimes when I don't have the time to eat because I have been running around the whole day I get pretty gassy and start a farting burping fire. These yellow pills are like my firemen. they taste like chalk. And yes I have chewed chalk, don't ask me why.

Mentos Mints and Herbal Teas
I meet people all the time I cannot have bad breath , herbal teas help with my digestive system and yes I;am sixty years old ;/

Thumbrive
This is for saving my life. Enough said.

Compact camera and card reader:
My friend labelled me : Yana the efficient uploader and picture taker : I take the title given very seriously -_-

Evian Facial Spray
Because I'm worth it ?! hahaha. No I actually have very dry skin and it often peels if I am under the sun or exposed to air conditioning for very long periods this works best to soothe it. Yes I'am delicate like that.
 
L'occitane essential oils hand creme
The h got in a gift bag at one of his assignments, I smelled it like the bottle and now its mine mine mine :)

Mosi Guard  Mosquito repellent
I get assigned to the dodgiest places. Better safe than sorry. Mosquitoes also have taken a serious liking for Ayra's blood so this one is for her too. I wish they'd create a boy repellent it would really comfort me when she turns sixteen. I'd spray  it all over her!!

Hijab Pins.
I always misplace my pins, and I hate it when my tudung becomes senget benget. Drives me up the wall. My tudung has to be in place ladies and gentlemen. So minor accidents occur. But I have extra pins to save meeee.

Blackberry charger.
It is just me or this phone practically needs to be charged every freaking hour. I rest my case.

Shades
Sometimes I pretend I'm a gossip girl. And that I have taken over all their fabulous shoes and bags!

Dior powder, Bobbi Brown lipstick in Desert Rose, Fresh Vial Perfume in Brown Sugar, Revlon lipgloss in lustrous
These make me look a bit sane, after sleepless nights, night shifts, running around and being stressed out at almost everything. If I went au-naturale I would look like Edward from twilight, and I do NOT want to look like a sparkling pondan vampire thank you very much.

Watches to be repaired.
I finally got them repaired today yay me! I still have them in my bag tho.

Halimah's wedding invite and Sakae-Sushi member card and voucher.
yes I stuff invites in my bag so I won't forget I was invited and the date of the wedding. As for the sushi voucher, that reminds me that  I have to use it soon!!

2 comments:

= yemma a mommy now = said...

babe, how big is your bag? it's like a pocket doraemon already. sgt kagum u got that all in a bag.

= yemma a mommy now = said...

babe, how big is your bag? it's like a pocket doraemon already. sgt kagum u got that all in a bag.