Saturday, May 9, 2009

This may concern you.

Money is not everything.

But not everyone understands this. Personally I think I’m not someone who is fussy with money. I try to give as much as I take and hopefully by doing this Allah will always murahkan my rezeki. Amin.

I truly believe in helping anyone who asks for help, genuinely or otherwise, because if a person is ‘ikhlas’ the rewards can be found elsewhere. (not that I’m encouraging anything here;-) hehe. I have a baby to support tau. heheh.

But seriously, I never make lists or ask back for money that I have loaned to anyone. I feel that being too ‘berkira’ and counting dollars and cents causes a lot of unwanted trouble and hurt.

Apa lagi with those who are closest and dearest to us.


Selagi I can afford , I love spending my hard earned money on my loved ones. It does not have to be much, but I like to treat my siblings and parents to a nice meal or give my siblings some spending money or buy little presents. It makes me happy and I want my salary to be ‘berkat’.

So, when someone close to me chooses to be ‘sgt sgt berkira’ it makes me sad. It makes me feel like I owe the person, a massive debt..

I hate the feeling..its as if everything that person ever gave to you or any favour that they have ever done for you needs to be repayed and was never ‘ikhlas’ in the first place.

Talk about emotional baggage kan?

As for you, I’ll never ever look at you the same way again. And I promise to never ask anything of you ever again. And I’m very very sorry for all the trouble you had to go through to come out with an f***king list of what we are worth.

I certainly think we are worth more, she is worth more than anything in this world and you can never put a price ever on anyone of us.

I realise the importance of saving especially now, but I realise the importance of giving too.I have always believed in this. No matter what people say. And yes I’m going to be freaking DEGIL about it.

I do not care how many lists you want to keep. I don’t want to be a part of any of your lists and I certainly DO NOT WANT YOUR MONEY.



3 comments:

lilyn said...

me too! hehe. random gile.

naziramokhtar said...

this month tak treat na pegi salon lagi. ehem fyi. :p

emilalala said...

aishhhh. lagi lme x belanja emil. nak.nak.nak. what happened laaaa? email me! miss u. mmuaxx3.