Thursday, November 29, 2007

light bulb moment

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear that you will make one - Elbert Hubbard.
I came across this quote when I was feeling a little bit down about work..thank you elbert for putting everything back into perspective, apparently the quote is even more famous than the person who wrote it because it appeared in The Notebook ( yes that really sappy movie, but it is kind of sweet)

* my writing of late has lost some of its edge, I dont even recognise whatever I'am trying to write anymore.

you know those time-outs that authors take to get a fresh perspective on things? * I think I'am in need of some of that time out.. ( yup even the chocolate bars!)

Is creativity something that you lose? like misplacing your car keys or a favourite shawl?
* sigghhh *

No comments: