Wednesday, December 5, 2007

waiting to be elevated.



Hello Hello Hello. Been having severe high and lows this two weeks. And its only wednesday. Giler right?

High point - I got to check out shaggy at the Live and Loud music festival/concert thing last saturday. Besides being overcharged for nourishment aka as food and drinks, the atmosphere was gewd, got to chill with a few friends and dance ( which I havent been doing in a long time except in the privacy of my room when I feel a jig coming up) and despite the drizzling rain. I loved every second of it- It was a good thing that we met up with my husband's friend amin at the concert coz he so got the moves..;-) so it made me semangat as well..

Anyway back to the concert, afterwards we headed down to A&W and had vanilla floats with coney dogs and it was just like the old days when the hubby and me had late night foodie dates ( I miss these late nights ) It was a great stress buster. Plus checking out shaggy up close was not bad either. ( very hot bod ;-p) Almost time for me to scurry to an assignment - will catch up with you on the low points - my bitch fest sessions tee hee later..

No comments: