Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My heart is outside my body.

introducing Muhammad Aisy Syamel Bin Haikal
Congratulations to Adek & Haikal
Aisy is super cute!
Motherhood means that you are no longer in control of your life.

You have absolutely no control over how much sleep you have, the course of your day, or your emotions. From day one of motherhood now until you die, your heart will live outside your body in the persona of your child/children, who are free to fill it up or abuse it at will.

And despite all this, I still cannot get enough of the lil munchkin.

Happy 3rd Month Ayra Rayyan,
Mama loves you a lil bit too much in all your sepetness, dogolness and kopi susuness glory. You will always be my beautiful eldest baby girl.

Also Happy Mommies Day to all - a bit late as always tapi dengan hati yg sgt ikhlas heh.

To Mama Sweeto
You are my bestest everest everestest.
I'am glad now we get to celebrate together
XOXO


And a big thank you to the H and the family for making my first mother's day extra special. Kasut buaya saya sangat canggih - -

On another note, Ayra is now bald. heh. Not that she had much hair to begin with ;-) but hair grows... I would blog more about it, but my youngest sister sort of beat me to it : you can check out her post here : http://naziramokhtar.blogspot.com/2009/05/kimikos-first-on-shaving-midterms.html

Gtg motherhood duties are a callin!

1 comment:

naziramokhtar said...

hahaha soreyyhhhhh. anda lambat sangat. emil dah mintak gambar. :D