Friday, May 22, 2009

Sayang


The H is out of town for four days on a company trip to Vietnam, on my first weekend off for the month.When I found out he was going, I kind of freaked a little bit did a week long of complaining and finally settled into organising me and the munchkin’s schedules.

I made a long list of things that I needed to finish and planned some girly stuff to do and swore that I am going to have fun without him. I always think I am going to have fun without him.

Still, I end up missing him. Just when I thought that I needed some time to myself, I find myself just wanting to be with him.

Isn't that a funny thing, for weeks at a time wanting time alone for yourself, but then when the moment comes you just want to be with that particular person?

I guess there is truth to that saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder."

It still suprises me how independent I think I am when I am with him and when he is gone I can't bear to be without him. It's a weird thing, this marriage stuff. ISh ISh ISh. Kenapalah sayang sangat dengan budak senget nie!
And yes its a jiwang- post. SO WHAT? I'am allowed not to have thoughts of mass destruction for a bit - -

1 comment:

emilalala said...

aish. jiwang but so true lah.