Monday, February 20, 2012

Make-up Adventures

An old colleague and a dear friend got hitched recently and I was given the honour of playing around with make-up for her 'malam berinai' loosely translated as the night where the bride applies henna to her hands and feet.

This is the very unprofessional result. But thanks dear Halima for trusting me. Congratulations on being married to Syazwan I hope you both have a very happy, prosperous and blessed marriage full of love, understanding and above all patience :P

I used Bobbi Brown liquid moisturizer, MAC foundation, loreal primer, Bobbi brown brow liner in grey, Maybelline hyper liner in Jet Black Bobbi Brown pencil liner in Black, Elianto eyecolour (believe it or not) in gold shimmer and red (to reflect the colour of her songket) and Laura Mercier tube gloss in Red. I also used MAC highlighter to highlight features and Max Factor long lasting powder blush in Peach. After everything was done I powdered her face with bare-minerals matte powder to get the smooth skin effect. I'am not a fan of fake eyelashes and I figured that Halima did not need any as she already has pretty eyelashes. :)
: ) I hope I get to play with  make-up again soon

No comments: