Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Muhammad Afiq!


It was the H’s birthday last Saturday! (28.2) Since I’am still in confinement, we had a simple do at home, but with lots of good food that I didn’t get to eat! ;-9 Ayra slept throughout the whole occasion and the in-laws come over. My kind of party!! Small but filled with love! ;-)

Happy Birthday B! The years seem to fly by don’t they? And now we have Ayra! Its different, we are learning new things, we now can't sleep - - the world now is filled with nappy changes, naps, diapers and baby poo ;-) but I love you just the same! and most importantly hopefully
* * " forever and ever babe " * *
insyallah.

squished tiramisu?
I'am not sure what the in laws did, heh heh but the H shares the same birthday with my brother in law Aizhad so Happy Birthday to you too! they brought over a tiramisu cake ( my fav) which got squished on the way - - I can't have cake cause apparently eggs will make the c-section scar itch! Yah!! And I still have a long wayyyy to go in terms of being confined. Which is another story for another post during one of Ayra's longer naps ;-)

3 comments:

emilalala said...

some how cake gets squashed a lot in tht family eh? hahahah/ *kidding2 minta ampun*

cantikkn dress ayra????? u should have letak a picture! =D

ynnajiga said...

yeah afiq's dad made a joke about it! ;p I should but Naa beat me to it! ANyway tak banyak gamba cause she was sleeping the shoes fit! but she was kicking and struggling in them and asyik terbukak jea ;-p babies! in the end we gave up and bagi ayra pakai socks!

naziramokhtar said...

ala sorry la . -_-

i gotta use this chance while you walk like a sloth :D

to the computer pun haha mengambil masa seperti dua hari. :))


okay main main je. dont kill me.