Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A heart is just an organ right?


Ayra pun pening

I cannot believe it. I still cannot believe it. When they announced the results it was as if everyone had voted by happily throwing caution to the wind and did not give a damn what will eventually happen to the future of this country.


Politics and politicians have always amazed me. I have seen good and decent people turn into absolute morons because of politics. Its not that I place much faith in the local political system anyway, its just sometimes you hope against all odds that someone would quickly realize what is happening and start to change things, yes the idealist in me never sleeps!


Oh well. Shit happens. And to add icing to the cake, I’m down with the flu, I feel so tired and I have as little as 13days to spend fulltime with Ayra before I go back to busy busy Bangsar. SIGHS.


The lil one has been growing so much I hate to think that I will eventually miss some of her ‘firsts’ due to work commitments, I dread to think that one day I’ll come back from work and just wonder how come my little baby has grown up so fast and I wasn't there. Ayra Rayyan - one month plus

Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. Sacrifices are never easy especially if they are so adorable. I'll be such a heartbroken mess when I get back to work.





1 comment:

emilalala said...

xpe.. only bape, 15 minutes away eh? this is the time u get a driving license ynna! so u can drive to aunty azmah's asap whenever ur free. jangan tunggu smpai ayra darjah 2(me) or 6 ( you). heh. miss you loads. *pepoloks2*