Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hari Kesepuluh : Bincangkan perhubungan anda. :P


Oh my god. Okay. I'am only continuing with the 30 day blog challenge 2 months after I started it. Err hello miss procrastinator extraordinaire!!


Plus I mixed the the previous topic for day 10 with day 9. So am going back to day 9's topic which was suppose to be for day 10.

RIGHT. now am confusing myself.

SO RELATIONSHIPS. WOW such a big topic to write about.

The H is not a romantic. He does not do flowers poems or writes me letters or notes. Mostly on my birthday cards he draws cartoons of either him and me and puts a heart symbol in between.

Not very good with words this one.

Every single year we have been together, I have sniffed out suprises he has planned because he is also really really bad at lyieng and keeping secrets.

I whine sometimes because I really miss  having meaningful conversations. I miss banter. I miss being courted. Nowadays conversations with the H always revolves around schedules or other important adult-like stuff or Ayra. I just miss talking about stupid and weird stuff and I miss him telling me hahahaha you're so comel whenever I tell him my theories on events. I miss beings spontaneous.

We get lost sometimes in the routine of daily life, of his football matches and my zombie shows. We have scarily become two people so comfortable and so settled in marriage. Or so I thought.

This year has become one of the most difficult years for me and lately my worklife has not been pleasant. I try to be optimistic but I have my breakdown days when I feel so overwhelmed I often curl-up in a ball when everyone is asleep and cry my heart out.

Yesterday when he fetched me from work, he said reach under the carseat at the back for the black paper bag. I rolled my eyes. He loves to do that ask me to get things so far at the back of the car. He thinks I'am a gymnast.

Then with a straight face he asked me to get him the boxes in the bag and I saw these :




* smiles from ear to ear* sometimes there is no need for words. Words can be over-rated. I love you H for making me feel on certain days (ehem ehem) like the luckiest girl in the world.

1 comment:

= yemma a mommy now = said...

so comel so comel so comel..oh i can do this the whole day..hahaha..so comel!! babe, u r the luckiest gurl for having him in ur life. so happy for you two.

mungkinkah ini kerana video dena & ariff itew?? hahahaha..kidding!

so comel..