Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hari Kedua Filem Kesukaan

I watched this with a bunch of friends from uni. We watched the midnight show in Jusco Bukit Raja mind you and we were the only ones in the movie theater. There were I think eight of us? squashed in The H's little red kancil. We were taking photography as a subject that semester with Doc Bob. I still think its one of the creepiest scariest movie ever. I have watched many horror movies after this none seem to match up not even the hollywood version. Malam tu my friends stayed over my place and tak tidur sampai about three am itupun had to put the lights on. The boys all slept over kat Jalan Platinum hahaha sampai the boys pun takut jugak. Plus the actor Ananda Everingham, so cute. ;)
I like movies where I can't predict the ending. And I also have a weakness for thrillers and the horror genre. During my days in Uitm I once  forced the H to watch nothing but horror movies for the whole month.
Back to the Future made me think that I could make Papa's white iswara fly. I watched the movie more than 10 times just for Doc Brown ;)
The Mighty Ducks. Ini classic. Dulu masa tengah kawan kawan with the H i asked him : pernah tengok mighty ducks tak? The H jawab: pernah. I thought in my head : ok budak ni tak lah pelik sangat ;       


Alamak I think I have listed like more than one. ;-) Well I have a lil bit of an obsession with movies ;p

Thanks for reading till day three ;-)

1 comment:

= yemma a mommy now = said...

oh em gee! that shutter movie mmg horror film yg terbaek babe!! back to the future jugak!! me watched it gazillion times!haha..everytime aired kat HBO or TV biasa harus tonton..AND mighty ducks!! hahaha..quack quack quack..ducks fly together!!hahahaha..saya juga suka semua filem kesukaan anda!!