Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hari pertama lagu kesukaan.


My blog posting has always been sporadic at best. It was never an everyday thing. And because I write for a living sometimes I just get drained at the end of the day and even though I had some issues pending that I would like to get out of my chest * mesti tak sempat* or *Ayra hogs the laptop with elmo youtube videos * which leads to to me usually forgetting.


So when I came across this 30 day blogging challenge in Yemma’s blog http://yemsteria.blogspot.com it sounded interesting to do as a way to be more committed to my blog, as a project that I can focus on because it involves writing about weird nonsensical fun interesting stuff and as a record of the funny and weird things that make me me.
   



 DAY ONE : FAVOURITE SONG 

This was more difficult than i imagined to pick just one favourite. But if I had to pick one it would have to be this song, because my husband proposed to me with it, well when he wanted us to become an item, inilah lagu to bring down my steel like defenses ;p hahahaha. And then I fell hook line and sinker. Ish hilang macho and my legendary 'garangness' sekejap. And terserlah all my 'jiwangness' sigh. 

And because my office is in the dark ages and won't let me have access to youtube, I can't post the video here. Its IZINKAN by V.E by the way * now I want to hide in a cave and cannot believe I posted this *facepalm* 

Till day two, thanks for reading 
















1 comment:

Zahra Al-Rasyah said...

shweetttt sangat afiko tuh ;)