Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hari Kelima - Perbezaan antara anda dan orang lain.

What makes me different from everyone else? Oh if you know me you would probably know. But if you don’t know me personally and have not spoken to me ever than you probably wouldn’t. But I get asked about this trait on average almost everyday. And am too tired to blog about it because well let’s just say its kinda tiring to explain, because well I’d probably have to write a book on how kids and teenagers, boys in particular can be damn mean, how I would probably have an easier time in school if I was cuter so that this particular thing didn’t stick out so much, and how with this trait I have managed to survive as a newspaper journalist.

And how everyday during my pregnancy I prayed that my daughter would not inherit this from me. So when she almost cried the whole hospital down when she was born I felt the greatest sense of relief you could ever imagine because YAY she was normal, she could blend in, imagine she can join storytelling contests, debates, and most importantly sing- with the sweetest voice ever.

Kalau macam ini tiga abad baru habis, plus I have moved on there are other interesting things. So yeah if you know you know. If not maybe you’ll know maybe you won’t no loss there believe me.






1 comment:

= yemma a mommy now = said...

the best perbezaan i must say though it comes with some hard times but hey im sure ure glad to be born just the way u re.aite? if its not bcz of the voice i wouldntve talk to u dulu kan?