Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hari Kelapan : Majlis Perkahwinan Idaman

What a question. I was not the sort of girl who dreamt about weddings. SERIOUSLY. In fact there was a time I doubted that I would ever ever get married at all.

Boys annoyed the hell out of me. I thought they were messy. stupid and out to ruin my life.

When I was seventeen all I wanted was to go somewhere and write write write. I used to pore over newspaper articles cut them out paste them in my room and imagined my byline next to the article. Well at least that dream came true except that I’m starting to feel restless again. But that’s another post for another day.

Ok back to the topic. Weddings or dream weddings. Ok this topic is hard. HAHAHA.

Well I wanted my wedding to be as simple as possible, but it didn’t turn out that way at all. * SIGHS* but what I really regretted about my wedding was just the cake. I didn't manage to get my dream cake due to budget constraints, I wish I could have gotten a cake that looked like this. So now I'm always obsessing over Ayra's birthday cakes ;p
 


No comments: