Monday, October 8, 2012

Phuket Day Three.

Day three was the highlight as were going to visit the islands around Phuket. I was a bit nervous as to how Ayra would react once on the boat. Would she get scared? or worse sea sick? But I was being silly and paranoid of course because once she got on that boat she was a little sailor. She was telling me what she saw and kept singing ! I was sure the other passengers were going to be super annoyed, but because she was the only kid on the boat they were extra nice and we were given special treatment! We got in and out of the boat first and we got to sit where there was the nicest view! Ok folks on to the pictures :)


Ayra and Daddy at the jetty so freaking early in the morning before leaving. We were assigned boats according to colour and were given a safety briefing by a she-man. Couldn't snap a picture as Ayra was with me and I was scared that the she-man she would beat me HAHAHA

I bought the tudung and the printed harem pants at the market near the hotel * shopaholicalert * the first time I'am attempting to mix similar coloured prints!
View from the boat. SO beautiful masyallah
and that is HOW BLUE AND CLEAR the seawater was *pengsan*
little feet in the sand :) 



As you can see I was a very happy girl on an island. Now someone give me a truckload of money so I can buy this ISLAND please.
 Ok folks till third-day part two. These series of posts is making the wanderlust bug in me quite restless.

No comments: