Saturday, October 6, 2012

Phuket :Day Two Part Two



I know. This is long overdue. So I'll post pictures and caption them :) 


Karon View Point offers spectacular views of Karon and Kata beaches on the south side of Phuket. We went there after the Zoo trip and as you can see Ayra has changed clothes and is a bit tired :p

Taken with my humble pink canon. SO this picture does not do the view justice 
We stayed to see the sunset. Pretty view of the beaches. Sigh. looking a this makes me want to take a plane and fly out NOW.
Ayra Rayyan is finally happy after some ice cream :) One of my favourite pictures of  her. 
We hung out at Kata Beach for while before heading back to the hotel to get ready for FantaSea.
Arrived at FantaSea to be greeted by this pretty lady. I was busy checking out the costumes. Got to love the traditional thai costumes. FantaSea is a themepark with a huge cultural show situated in Kamala Beach. And yes they have like hundreds of beaches in Phuket :P 
Palace of the Elephants. There were elephant rides and you could TOUCH the elephants I almost cried. I LOVE elephants. The cultural show is inside this building quite a magnificent view at night.
When you pay the entrance fee it includes dinner and I was quite happy to find out that they had a halal section. SO no worries there.
The eating hall was also huge!! So there was no trouble finding a spot to eat. Although if you're late it can be quite a distance to walk to your table from the buffet spread.
Ehem. Excuse the Om Nom Nom expressions!! And the large amounts of food. Gotta get your money's worth right?! RIGHT?! hahahaha
I got to touch this beautiful creature. The highlight of the trip for me :) 
Ended the night with a banana and nutella crepe. Hot and crispy and oh so  SEDAP 
Next Phuket entry will be about our visit to the beautiful islands :) 

No comments: