Tuesday, October 23, 2012

First ever mommy on a budget style post :)

I enjoy dressing up. There is something about putting together an outfit that makes me feel happy for no particular reason at all. I'am not claiming to be fashionable, I have a few hit and misses here and there, its just something I enjoy that takes me away from the daily stress.

But being a mommy on a budget, I can't really splurge because well I have other commitments :) So am always on the look out for a good bargain. I'am going to start these series of post where I post outfit snaps of yours truly just to keep track of whats in my wardrobe.


Or maybe hopefully inspire other mommies on a budget that a particular item need not be expensive to look good :) 


I am also in the process of curating the wardrobe with more quality pieces that will last for years to come instead of buying new clothes that will go out of style in a few months. 


SO here it goes * shy shy cat * 


Excuse the makeup-less face. wearing a super large pashmina from jusco, my casio vintage watch warehouse shirt  I grabbed on sale. warehouse would be too expensive for my budget otherwise and a cotton jersey  skirt also from sale by nicole. :) this is a typical work outfit for me! Also please excuse the state of my room. We were moving at that point and everything is was ermmm still is in a blardy MESS. :( 


The white shirt and the skirt are my basics and I pair them with almost everything. I also like the odd combo of blue and brown :P

Okay this did not go so bad did it?! hahahhaha. till my next post insyallah.

No comments: