Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Am just a Cave Woman.


I am going to be melodramatic, because it is what I do best. I did not get the title 'drama queen' for nothing, I must live up to expectations or else what kind of person will I be?

Okay so am going to be melodramatic and also sarcastic, mostly because sarcasm runs in the family and because am done being little miss nice. Actually have I ever been little miss nice? Don't answer that.

Am just so tired of dealing with this constant political bickering and having to watch my back all the time, mincing my words and rolling my eyes. Do you know that it takes severe physical effort to do all those things at once.

My brains, heart and other internal organs cannot stand it. Before I go to work I feel like have to be suited up in a bullet proof vest.

Thing is, I should know better right? After dealing with this sort of thing in school, university and now work. I should be some kind of expert. I should be able to write three best sellers and save other emotionally frail, vertically challenged people for having to go through the pain and hurt of a variety of attacks from people who just have nothing better to do with their lives.

But mess around with other people's lives.

Thing is I should not care. Why should I care. Because everytime a person says they dont give a damn, it actually hurts that's why.

I want to go back and retreat to my cave now tq.

No comments: