Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sweat and Tears and Smiles.

Yes its a pink camera. Please excuse the frivolousness of it all and allow me my silly and barbie like indulgences.


I've wanted a canon IXUS camera for a long time, but have managed to curb myself and convince myself that it wasn't that important to splurge on such an item.


Anyway am pretty happy with my purchase and that I no longer have to bother the H to upload piccies for me as its pretty user friendly.



Am also super glad that now I would be able to post more pictures in this blog, without hounding my sister and the H for pictures from their cammies.


Its not a new hobby or anything- am no expert photographer, I usually don't really bother about the finer details like the apertures and such when snapping photos what I basically wanted was to capture memories and moments in my life.


That is all


I've posted most of the pictures snapped using the camera by yours truly and the H in the new post below ;-)













No comments: