Monday, March 1, 2010

SATU



My husband exasperates me.

He stays in the toilet too long. He wakes up late, but can wake up early for football matches. He has to have teh tarik and roti canai for breakfast at least three times a week.

He wears a Manchester United jersey every weekend to every date. He tortures Mocha ( my sister’s cat) and can have an entire conversation by saying ‘ hem’.

BUT,

For all these NINE years that I have known him, whatever I have done, how silly I have been how absurd my actions can be, the hurtful comments that I give, he has always been there.

And when I was sick after delivering Ayra, puking in the toilet and there was blood all over the place, he bathed me everyday I was in the hospital and a week after that.

My perfect punching bag, (eh sometimes I’m his cute punching bag too!)

If I need him he is there. If I want him he’s there neither, he's there. He is always there.

I’m sometimes scared of the future as nothing is certain except death.

But insyallah I pray that something will always be certain. That he will always be the one.

Happy Birthday H. Love you macam truckloads gila banyak kot.
tee hee.

Dont cha all feel warm and fuzzy now?

1 comment:

naziramokhtar said...

tak warm and fuzzy pun. kalau mocha punya brain effected masa besar he is to blame. boo afiq boo.