Monday, March 29, 2010

Losing our MUCHNESS.



The H's trip to Beijing this week is affecting my mental state.


I do hope that this post does not potray me as being needy clingy or obsessive.


BECAUSE I'M NOT!


The truth is just plain and simple.


Which is I will miss him. No matter how much I ' dera' him, I will miss him because no else puts up with my nonsense and hyper active hormones like this dude does.


*SIGHS*


My family will beg to differ of course. But this is for another post at another time during one of my more stable mental state. ;-p


And because we all share a bed, its going to be difficult for me to put the lil one to sleep, because she is used to having daddy on the right side of the bed.She will roll and roll and fidget until she finds a comfy spot next to him.

So I will have to force either Iman or Naa to sleep with us until the H comes back.


I hope this works. Ayra does not fall for tricks easily.


SIGH.


On a more feminist note, I do vow to have fun when he is away which includes indulgent pampering to return my mental state to excellent health, and to cure my weary tired bones on your budget of course hehe.


Happy holidays H. We will hold the fort but we won't promise that we wont paint it RED! nya nya.


No comments: