Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daddy loves Ayra Rayyan.

I actually wanted to post a birthday dedication for Ayra on the date itself. Tapi I was so busy with her birthday preparations I forgot. SO here it goes two months late but straight from the heart.

I want you to know,  three years ago that when the doctor fished you out of me and after I groggily kissed you, I wanted to passed out. I think they wheeled you out for Daddy to azankan.

Next thing I knew I was in the observation ward as my blood pressure had spiked way past the normal limit, and the doctors were sort of worried that I was losing a lot of blood. I insisted to the nurse to see Daddy because I was scared. And you want to know what was the first words daddy told me about you?

He said, Ayra ( we had chosen your name when you were about six months in my tummy) is beautiful. Mata sepet but sangat cantik, sangat perfect and he cried a bit.

And I would never ever forget that moment.

So in case when you grow older, and when he scolds you about wearing looser clothes, covering yourself, checks all of your social networking accounts and gives you a super early curfew and is being mean to all of your guy friends, I want you to remember this.

I want you to know that he loves you like no other guy can ever love you EVER.

Even know, he watches you when you're asleep, thinks you're the funniest person he has ever met and constantly tells you how comel you are despite you being busuk masam baru bangun tidur and naughty and annoying at times.

SO happy being three years old sweets. Don't hate daddy when you turn thirteen ok? Even when he is being weird, because he can be so weird sometimes hahaha.

Love,
Mama :)

No comments: