Saturday, January 17, 2009

Losing Minds - -

Everyone right at this moment at this date during this time is going to talk about the Terengganu by-election. Well, i've decided that I'am far too fat and too round for important discussions on the Malaysian political scene.

It might induce labour! haha. So Maybe next time.

Instead I'am going to post an interesting quote on love I found in a book, that I read last year. Mainly because I've had a few girlfriends who have been experiencing some trouble in the la amour department, and one of them said something that triggered my memory of a passage I read in the book.

And the passage in the book goes something like this :-
Isn't that what love is losing your mind?
You don't care what people think.
You don't see your beloved faults, the slight stinginess, the bit of carelessness, the occasional streak of meaness. You don't mind if they are beneath you socially,educationally or financially. sometimes even morally. that's the worst I think deficient morals.
- Saving Fish From Drowning by Amy Tan-

SO is it really a case of losing your mind ? I don't know -- in love maybe. But in Malaysian politics I can assure you losing your mind is something quite normal! ;-)