Monday, January 12, 2009

12 days into the New Year ;-)

So I didn’t blog about the New Year, I figured that everyone on this earth would probably have something to say about 2009 -- I didn’t want to add to the traffic.
Ushering in the new year with a big bang has never been one of my favourite things to do anyway, I’d rather spend it quietly with family or friends or with a good book. And yes I can hear you snoring ;-p but I don’t mind !!! and yes my feet were still extra swollen ( as you can see ) so I didn't feel like a walk to watch the fireworks either. So I literally put my feet up and just spent some quiet time with the H watching the Pirates trilogy!



Plus 2009 is definitely going to be a year of big changes for me so starting it rather quietly for the big things that are going to happen in a month or so -- felt right. Quiet is not a word I would use to describe work - as things are always changing - we had a big meeting last Friday and since I was already feeling a little low about work and had been having wayyyy too many serious discussions about it with the H ( would write more on this later) the meeting only managed to bring me down way below the scale.


One of my favourite pick me ups for a blue day is always facial MASKS. So I bought like belambak-lambak masks and because I was off for the weekend, had a very fun time applying them after Subuh prayers and just laying in bed and berguling -guling in the comforter. This sort of cheered me up a bit. I though that I might as well look good and glowing despite feeling kehilangan semangat sekejap!




Well I didn’t really start it out that quiet in terms of shopping. Erm been a bit of a naughty girl in that department ;-p I’ve been spoiling myself quite a bit with a loads of pedicures, manicures and hair treatment sessions. This I blame on the gazillion stretch marks that have appeared on convenient places making me look quite frankly like I had stayed with amazon warriors for a few months.
Talking about shopping I'am clearing out some stuff from my closet to make room for a little addition that I'am expecting soon, so I would be posting some piccs of the stuff ( I have not decided if it would be in a separate blog yet) in case anyone is interested to purchase them. Most of them are still in good condition and have been only used once or twice and I'am selling them cheap!! Mostly jewellery bags and shoes!
And I'll also be blogging about some of the interesting characters that I've met so far during the New Year. Till the next time I'am inspired Cya.