Thursday, May 22, 2008

this is for iema for not asking me about buns in the oven

I was chatting with my friend iema the other day and she told me that my blog is getting a bit too serious. ;-)

Sorry dear. A lot of stuff have been going through my mind.

Tapi on a lighter note - here's my two cents worth on married life and what happens the morning after!
Don't get me wrong I;am very happily married ( well right up until now at least hahaha) I hope Afiq does not realise soon that he's gotten more than what he bargained for.

My topic today is about buns. Or more accurately buns in the oven. Babies to be more exact. The thing about Malay culture is they expect you to hit it like rabbits on heat and produce right away and I dare say if it was possible for the little one to pop right out of you like how air is squeezed out of a balloon they'd probably suggest you get popping too.

My cousin who also recently got married the same year I did ( Hi Qayya) has a really good answer to these enquiries by bespectacled makciks who give you this suprised look everytime you tell them that your poor oven is empty.

" anak? takde lagi anak tekak ade," ( insert delirious laughter).

my answer usually dpends on the person asking and because I like to terrorise Makcik meyibuk yg sangat ramai di Malaysia, I usually say that Afiq does not know where to hit hahahahah ( delirious laughter) it usually shocks them and dear hubby that I straight waway get some activity done right away ;-p

Actually I still need to finish my story. But this ones for Iema. Cheers Sweets. Promise that I'll keep things lite and thanks for stopping by. (muahs)

No comments: