Monday, October 4, 2010

Happiness is the colour purple.

Shab is my sister's best friend and just got hitched to my cousin from my dad's side Zaid. Congrats to both.

The weekend was exhausting..but I got to do one of my favourite things playing around with MAKEUP.

Actually, when it comes to MAKEUP am more into the nude look and I like makeup looks that make you look like enhanced version of yourself instead of having everything gooped on and the end result makes you look like someone else.

So thanks Shabana Amin for letting me make u up on your big day. Despite Ayra finishing your almond and chocolate cookies and terrorizing your room. Congratulations and may your marriage be filled with happiness and love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yna! just read your blog! hehe...touched =) thank you yna!!! 2nd round on 6th november ok =) do your magic again!!!! ;)