Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Seperti Pungguk Rindukan Bulan

At exactly this point in time while listening to politicians talk about god knows what in vocal chords that are straining I'am missing my daughter.

They are I think talking about unity, changes, the future. I am thinking about my cosy bed, the laundry, my parents, my husband, charles and keith wedges and how I can't really afford the shoes, not this month anyway.

They go on on and on. But everything just sorts of fade into the background turning into smoke. Funny, they way they keep talking about empowering everything and I'am still running around to public toilets to pump milk for her.

* I mean they are rooms provided for breastfeeding at malls, but there is only one small room provided in a general big room for babies - for nappy change and everything else *

So forgive me for being cynical. Words are just words after all, and most of the time talk is cheap. All I wanted to do today when I woke up was roll around in bed with her, and this is still what I want to do at exactly 5.00pm.

No comments: