Monday, June 28, 2010

False alarm sayang.


I would like to happily report that the red alert was a false alarm.

So I was cranky for about ten days and then it came and the cramps hurt so bad, that I wish it had actually stayed away hahahaha.

On the plus point I feel a little less bloated and like everything has been drained out of my system which is good so let this be a reminder for me to keep it healthy.

Currently I am looking forward to my trip to visit Emil which is happening in a week or so but am kind of not so excited that I would have very minimal to spend. Considering that I already used half of my salary to pay bills, I would probably have to be very stingy with my moolah. So no shopping only sightseeing, It will be interesting to see how I will manage that.


Oh and no birthday celebrations either, since the H just blankly told me " Eh trip ni your bithday pressie la" Huh? Okay. ( wallowing in self-pity mode) and the conversation went like this

Me: But masa tu kita tak pegi lagi, my birthday is here lah ( thinking he forgot the dates)

H : Memang la kat Malaysia tapi celebrate kat Wales lah.

Me : Kenapeeeeeeeee? kita kan kat sini ( cannot percaya tone)

H : Sebab trip ni la u punya present ( accompanied by evil smile) kan?

Me : Hmmmm. Hmmm. thanks but we will be here on that day kan? ( dengan muka tak tau malu)

H : alah takpayah la.... just celebrate there ( still muka buat buat tak paham)

Me : ( malas nak argue punya mode) Hemph. whatever.

So yeah. I know I know am spoiled rotten. So what I LIKE being spoiled by my significant other. I cannot believe that my adoring husband ( heheheh last attempt nak bodek) does not want to change his mind of maybe just having a nice makan? ;-)))))

Will report if this post actually worked! ;-))

No comments: